Madison’s on Main Return Policy
Madison's on Main accepts returns or exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unaltered, or defective merchandise purchased online that shipped to a U.S. address for a store credit (Madison's on Main E-Gift Card) within 14 days from the date your order shipped. You can start your return here.
Madison's on Main offers exchanges when we are notified of the request within 14 days from the date your order shipped. You can start your exchange here.
Items damaged or defective may be returned by contacting Customer Care here within 3 DAYS of delivery.
Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. The following is a list of FINAL SALE items:
- Jewelry (exchanges only)
- Hair Accessories
- Sale Items
- Liquid Product (i.e., hand sanitizer, body lotion, etc.),
- Items Marked Final Sale
Please note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout.
- If you have received a defective item, please contact customer care here within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within three days of receiving the item, it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage/defect with your email.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling or incorrect sizing.
- The exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects, and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our warehouse is attempted.
Ship Your Return
- Start your return process by clicking the Return Portal Link here.
- The cost of return shipping, $5.98 for any number of items, will be deducted from your store credit (Madison's on Main E-Gift Card) if you use the return label provided by Madison on Main.
- You can place multiple return orders into one package to return. To ensure you receive the correct return credit amount, you MUST request a return authorization request for each order/item you are sending back. You must include the return authorization slip and the invoice for ALL orders/items being returned.
- Shoe boxes must be encased in another box for shipping to protect the items. If you send shoes back with stickers and return labels directly on the box, or if the shoe box is damaged, we will not accept a return.
- Once we receive your return, we will refund the purchase amount to a Madison's on Main E-Gift Card sent to your order's email address.
- Please allow up to two weeks for your return to be processed.
What items are eligible to be returned or exchanged?
Items must be in their original condition: unwashed and unworn. Items not in this condition will not be accepted. Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. Items which are damaged or defective due to manufacture defect may be returned or exchanged within 3 days.
How much is the return shipping fee for online purchases?
Shipping is $4.98 if you choose to ship using our reuturn label. Please see our To Return Items by Mail instructions.
Is the shipping fee charged for exchanges?
Shipping is $4.98 if you choose to ship using our reuturn label. Please see our To Exchange Items by Mail instructions.
How long do I have to return or exchange an item I bought online?
Returns/exchanges must be received within 14 days* of delivery date.
How can I receive a store credit for my order?
Refunds require proof of purchase: the shipping confirmation email or the original credit card used for the purchase.
I received an item as a gift. How can I receive a store credit?
Gifts returned with gift receipt or invoice will receive a gift card in the amount of the purchase price.
Can online items be returned in a store?
Yes, except for items marked return by mail only and any items sold by third-party sellers.
Can store purchased items be returned by mail?
Yes, within 14 days. Items to be mailed at the expense of the customer.
Are there limitations on returning specific merchandise?
Final sale, food, and swimwear items cannot be returned or exchanged.
I am interested in purchasing an item that is marked as "Final Sale" on the website, or I have just purchased an item that is marked as "Final Sale." What does that mean?
Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged by mail or in stores.
To Return Items by Mail
1. Identify items and create mailing label
To begin your return, use our interactive returns process to create and print a prepaid USPS label.
2. Prepare your package
- Pack your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include your packing slip (generated via the interactive returns process).
- Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing.
3. Ship it
When your package is ready, drop it off at your nearest USPS location.
What happens next?
We refund the cost of the returned merchandise as soon as it is processed. You'll receive an email to confirm once the return has been completed. Refunds are in the form of store credit only.
NOTE: We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. If you choose not to use our prepaid shipping label, shipment is at your expense. Also, we don't refund original shipping and handling charges.
To Exchange Items by Mail
Return the item using the directions in To Return Items by Mail, above.
What happens next?
We bill your credit card for your replacement item and ship it for free.
As soon as we process your returned item, we refund the purchase via a store credit.
To Return or Exchange Items in a Store
For Madison’s on Main customers, you can return merchandise purchased online to the appropriate store. For example, if you bought an item on shopmadisonsonmain.com or our APP, you can return it to a Madison’s on Main retail store, Merchandise purchased online can be returned to any of our retail locations.
NOTE: For items marked "Mail only", merchandise must be returned by mail. Check your shipping confirmation email first.
Do the following:
- Find a store location near you.
- Bring the item in the package it was delivered in and either your shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) OR the original credit card used for purchase to the store.
- Tell a sales associate that you want to return the item.
If this is a gift return, be sure to tell the sales associate. For more information, see Returning or Exchanging a Gift.
What happens next?
We refund your purchase amount to a gift card via store credit.
To Create a Mailing Label for a Return
To create a prepaid UPS and USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process.
If you prefer, you can send your returned item, postage prepaid, to this address:
29 N Main Clayton, GA 30525
Be sure to include your packing slip (generated via the interactive returns process). It's also a good idea to write down your delivery tracking number for future reference.
NOTE: We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. If you choose not to use our pre-paid shipping label, shipping is at your expense. Also, we don't refund original shipping and handling charges.